Ms. Samidha Vedabala
Designation: Assistant Professor
Date of Joining: 02/03/2012
Academic record & distinction
Masters and Ph.D from Rabindra Bharati University
UGC NET in Music
Areas of Specialization
Instrumental Music (Sitar)
Research Topic - Stylistic Evolution of Sitar Baaj in 20th and 21st Century
Other areas of Interest- Research in Music, Music Performance, Music Education.
- Vedabala S (2021), Sitar Music: Dynamics of Structure and its Playing Techniques, Wizard Publishers,New Delhi.
- Vedabala S (2021), Simplifying Research in Music,Wizard Publishers, New Delhi.
- Vedabala S (2021),Research in Performance Studies:A study of the graduate students of music, Dutta.K(Eds.), Kaleidoscopic Vision of Music,110-118,Saga.
- Vedabala S (2020), Life in COVID-19, A Study of Indian Classical Music and Musicians, Journal of the Social Sciences 48(04),2890-2895.
- Bandopadhyay S, Vedabala S (2020), Experiencing Hindustani Raga Music: A Select Study from Kolkata, Rupkatha journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humnities12(4),1-11.
- Vedabala S (2018), Application of Abstract Music in Advertisement, International Journal of Research and Analytical Review 5(4),517-522.