Dr. Satyananda Panda
Date of Joining: 27/02/2012
Mob No: 9547909620
Academic record & distinction
MA (Psychology): Kurukshetra University, Haryana
M Phil, PhD (Psychology): Panjab University, Chandigarh
PhD Topic: “A study of diagnostic utility of single vs. joint occurrence of word association emotional indicators”
Areas of Specialization
Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology, Counselling Psychology, Positive Psychology, Experimental Psychology
- An ICSSR, New Delhi sponsored Major Project entitled “An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of Suicide in Sikkim and its Preventive Approaches” as the Principal Investigator.
- Panda, S., Das, K., & Kashyap, K. (2020). Women and mental health in India: Issues and challenges. In: B.C. Swain (Ed.). Women Education in 21st Century (pp.48-63). Kunal Books Publishers, New Delhi. ISBN: 976-93-69224-54-2.
- Kashyap, K., & Panda, S. (2020). Stigma and discrimination attached to COVID-19 pandemic in India: Issues and challenges. Journal of Xi'an University of Architecture & Technology, 12(8), 288-301. ISSN No: 1006-7930 https://doi.org/10.37896/JXAT12.08/2629; Publisher: Science Press.
- Kashyap, K., & Panda, S. (2020). Psycho-perceptual aspects of positive behaviour among patients with head and neck cancer. The Journal of Behavioral Science, 15(3), 1-18. ISSN: 1906-4675 (Print) ISSN: 2561-2246 (Online). Web: https://so06.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/IJBS/article/view/241125;Publisher: Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI)
- Khawas, A., Paul, A., & Panda, S. (2021). Mindfulness-based interventions during the COVID-19 pandemic: A focused review. Open Journal of Psychiatry & Allied Sciences, 12(2), 89-95. Formerly Dysphrenia (OJPAS). Jan 7. e-publication. ISSN No: 2394-2053 (Print) ISSN: 2394-2061 (Online) Web: https://www.ojpas.com/; Publisher: Academy Publisher.
- Gogoi, T., & Panda, S. (2022). The influence of physical health factors on emotional reactions among older adults of the Thai-Ahom community of Assam, India. Journal of Xi'an University of Architecture & Technology, 14(4), 241-249. ISSN No: 1006-7930 https://doi.org/10.37896/JXAT12.08/2629; Publisher: Science Press.