Dr. B. Muthupandian
Date of Joining: 16/05/2014
Academic record & distinction
MCom (Financial & Investment Mgt.) Madurai Kamaraj University
MBA (Finance) Pondicherry University
MPhil (Commerce) Madurai Kamaraj University
PG Diploma (Statistics & Research Methods) Pondicherry University
PG Diploma (Computer Applications) Pondicherry University
UGC-NET in Commerce (2011), Management (2012)
PhD (Commerce) Pondicherry (Central) University, Pondicherry
PhD Topic: “Infusing Efficiency in Real Estate Capital Market (A Conceptual Model for Online Property Spot & Index Based Derivatives Exchange)” two patent applications are pending based on his conceptual model depicted in his doctoral research outcomes.
Areas of Specialization
Banking, Financial Markets, Derivatives & Risk Management, Computer Applications in Business and Financial Data Analytics & Decision Modelling.
- Prasansha Dong., Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2021).The Total Talent Supply Contribution of Sikkim Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) to the North East Regional (NER) Talent Pool. Wesleyan Journal of Research – Scopus Indexed, UGC CARE List 14 (1)VI, 188 – 194.
- Prasansha Dong., Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2020).A Drill-Down Approach Towards Talent Supply Scenario in Sikkim. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management–UGD CARE List (Group – II) 13 (8-9), 59– 70.
- Muthu Pandian B. & Ravi Shekhar Vishal (2019). Price Disparity of Dual-Listed Companies (DLCs) in the Equity Market: Evidence from Indian Bourses with Special Reference to the Pharma Sector. Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets - UGC Approved6 (1), 34 – 42
- Muthu Pandian B. & Ravi Shekhar Vishal (2018). A Study on Level of Customers Service Quality in Banks (With Special Reference to Information Disclosure & Customer Guidance By Banks in Gangtok City). International Journal of Exclusive Management Research (IJEMR) - UGC Approved 8, 2, 74-82.
- Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2017). The Usage Pattern of Smartphone in Gangtok City. ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Retail Management - UGC Approved 9, 1, 70-80.
- Muthu Pandian B. & Ravi Shekhar Vishal (2017). Working Women and Financial Literacy in Sikkim. Researches World Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce - UGC Approved XIII, 4(3), 98-108.
- Prasansha Dong., Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2016). Job Satisfaction among Employees of Sun Pharma with Special Reference to Unit II, Sikkim. Management Insight: The Journal of Incisive Analysers XII, 2, 86-98.
- Ravi Shekhar Vishal & B. Muthu Pandian (2015). India’s Border Trade with China: Current Status and Potential of Trade Route through Nathu La. Management Insight: The Journal of Incisive Analysers XI, 2, 32-41.