Associate Research Physicist, Plasma Physics Lab, Princeton University, 2019-2022.
PhD (Physics): Homi Bhabha National Institute, 2014-2019.
MSc (Physics), First class, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, 2012-2014.
BSc (Physics), First class, Calcutta University, 2009-2012.
Under-30 Doctoral Thesis Award, Hefei, China, 2019.
CSIR-NET (JRF), 2014.
INSPIRE Scholarship, 2009-2014.
Areas of Specialization
Fusion Reactor modeling, Machine Learning algorithms, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Algorithm alchemy for HPC.
- Understanding the surface wave characteristics using 2D particle-in-cell simulation and deep neural network, R Mishra, S Adhikari, Rupak Mukherjee, B J Saikia, Physics of Plasmas 29, 062104 (2022)
- Measurement of temperature of a dusty plasma from configuration, Rupak Mukherjee, S Jaiswal, M K Shukla, A H Hakim, E J Thomas, Contributions to Plasma Physics 60, e201900161 (2020)
- Recurrence in three dimensional magnetohydrodynamic plasma, Rupak Mukherjee, R Ganesh, A Sen, Physics of Plasmas 26, 022101 (2019)
- Coherent nonlinear oscillations in magnetohydrodynamic plasma, Rupak Mukherjee, R Ganesh, A Sen, Physics of Plasmas 26, 042121 (2019)
- Compressibility effects on quasistationary vortex and transient hole patterns through vortex merger, Rupak Mukherjee, A Gupta, R Ganesh, Physica Scripta 94, 115005 (2019)
- Viscoelastic effects on asymmetric two-dimensional vortex patterns in a strongly coupled dusty plasma, A Gupta, Rupak Mukherjee, R Ganesh, Contributions to Plasma Physics 59, e201800189 (2019)
- Amplitude mediated chimera states with active and inactive oscillators, Rupak Mukherjee, A Sen, Chaos 28, 053109 (2018)
- Single particle closed orbits in Yukawa potential, Rupak Mukherjee, S Sounda, Indian Journal of Physics 92, 197–203 (2018)
- Correlation between two non-linear events in a complex dusty plasma system, R Mishra, S Adhikari, Rupak Mukherjee, M Dey, Physics of Plasmas 25, 123703 (2018)
- Isothermal equation of state of three dimensional Yukawa gas, M K Shukla, A Khare, Rupak Mukherjee, R Ganesh, Physics of Plasmas 24, 113704 (2017)
- Effect of magnetic field on the phase transition in a dusty plasma, S Jaiswal, T H Hall, S LeBlanc, Rupak Mukherjee, E J Thomas, Physics of Plasmas 24, 113703 (2017)
- Constraining scalar-Gauss-Bonnet inflation by reheating, unitarity and Planck data, S Bhattacharjee, D Maity, Rupak Mukherjee, Physical Review D, 95, 023514 (2017)