Dr. Pramita Gurung
Designation: Assistant Professor
Date of Joining: 25.07.2022
Academic record & distinction
LLM (Bangalore University); Ph.D ( University of North Bengal)
Ph. D Topic - “A study of the Social Security Laws and Policy Relating to Labour in an Organized Sector”
Areas of Specialization
Labour Capital & Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Human Rights
- “A Study of the Five Year Plan Vis-à-vis Social Security of Labour in Organised Sector” Volume 8 issue 8, 2018 in International Research Journal of Management Science & Technology.
- “Evolution and Development of the concept of Social Security in Organized sector in India” Vol 4 Issue 5, May-2019 in International Journal of Scientific Development and Research.
- “Issues and Challenges to Indian Secularism and Right to Religion: A Constitutional Perspective.” Chapter 14 pg. 172 in Equality, Discrimination and Difference Issues of Tolerance in Globalised World, Department of Law, University of North Bengal.
- “Significance of Cham Dance; A Masked Ritual in Sikkim; in the goggle Book; Cultural heritage of Sikkim Chapter 14, First published. 2020, Routledge, Abingdon. Oxn and Routledge, New York
- “A study on the Human Trafficking of women and the Girl Child in the State of Sikkim: A Human Rights Perspective; at International Conference on Human Rights and Access to Justice held on 26th-27th March 2021 organized by ICFAI Law School Hyderabad.
- “Analysis of Unfair trade practices and challenges in India with special reference to Intellectual Property”, IP Rights: Issues and Implication page 26, with ISBN No 978-93-92347-02-3 published by reputed ALT Publications.