Dr. Ravi Shekhar Vishal
Designation: Assistant Professor
Date of Joining: 23/12/2014
Academic record & distinction
MCom (Marketing) V.B.S. Purvanchal University
PG Diploma (Business Management) Institute of Productivity and Management, Lucknow
LLB V.B.S. Purvanchal University
PhD (Commerce) V.B.S. Purvanchal University
PhD Topic: “Human Resource Management Practices in Central Public Sector Undertakings – A Case study of DLW, Varanasi”
Areas of Specialization
Marketing, Human Resource Management and Business Laws.
1. Muthu Pandian B. & Ravi Shekhar Vishal (2017). A Study on Level of Customers Service Quality in Banks (With Special Reference to Information Disclosure & Customer Guidance By Banks in Gangtok City). International Journal of Exclusive Management Research (IJEMR) - UGC Approved 8, 2, 74-82.
2. Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2017). The Usage Pattern of Smartphone in Gangtok City. ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Retail Management - UGC Approved 9, 1, 70-80.
3. Muthu Pandian B. & Ravi Shekhar Vishal (2017). Working Women and Financial Literacy in Sikkim. Researches World Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce - UGC Approved XIII, 4(3), 98-108.
4. Prasansha Dong., Ravi Shekhar Vishal & Muthu Pandian B. (2016). Job Satisfaction among Employees of Sun Pharma with Special Reference to Unit II, Sikkim. Management Insight: The Journal of Incisive Analysers XII, 2, 86-98.
5. Ravi Shekhar Vishal & B. Muthu Pandian (2015). India’s Border Trade with China: Current Status and Potential of Trade Route through Nathu La. Management Insight: The Journal of Incisive Analysers XI, 2, 32-41.