2.Special note for M.Ed. applicants : "The minimum eligibility for applying to M.Ed programme is B.Ed. Therefore students applying for M.Ed programme must mention the marks obtained in B.Ed in the space provided in the application form for inserting UG marks"
4. Please read the Prospectus 2019-20 carefully for all admissions related information including department details, course details, course duration, intake capacity, vacancy status, minimum eligibility criteria etc. before applying online.
5. How to fill the online application form? (Click here to download the step by step pictorial guide)
6. Helpline numbers:
(For general queries) - 7076048093 (Timing - 09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. Monday to Friday)
(For technical queries) - 8597758338 (Timing - 09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. Monday to Friday)
7. Application form submission mode: Online only
8. Payment modes: Online only (Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
9. Important dates
|1||Last date for online application submission||11th May 2019|
|2||Last date of application fee payment using Online payment method (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking)||11th May 2019 (upto mid night)|
10. Application Fees: General/OBC/EWS: 1000/- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500/- (Bank processing charges as applicable)
11. Important items required before filling up the online application form and other important instructions:
|1||Please download the following documents for ready reference and instructions while filling up and submitting the online application form. Applicants are advised to go through the below documents carefully and thoroughly before filling up and submitting the online application form:|
|2|| Scanned copy of passport size applicant’s photograph should be kept ready. Format as given below:
|3|| Scanned copy of applicant’s signature on a white paper should be kept ready. Format as given below:
|6||It is recommended to use a computer with a stable internet connection while filling up and submitting the online application form in order to ensure that online form submission and the payment process is completed successfully.
Preferred browser: Latest version of Mozilla Firefox. (You can download the browser application here)
Applicants are advised to carefully verify the filled in information before submitting the application form to avoid calculation error, upload error, typographical error etc.
Undertaking: “I do hereby declare that all the statements made in the application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am duly aware that in the event of any particulars or information furnished by me is found to be false/incorrect/incomplete or if I am found indulging in some unlawful act at any time during the course period, my candidature is liable to be summarily rejected/cancelled.”
Additional undertaking for students whose results are awaited: “I, having been permitted to be provisionally admitted to Sikkim University hereby undertake to produce the proof of having successfully qualified in the final qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks within 25th July 2019 failing which I shall forthwith vacate the seat and shall have no claim for refund of fees already paid.”
Last date of online application: 11-May-2019 till midnight.