Dr. Chandrakant Sakharam Lonkar
Designation:Assistant Professor (On Contract)
Date of joining: 05.04.2021
Academic record & distinction
Ph. D. (Education), SavitribaiPhule Pune University, Pune.
M.A. (Psychology), IGNOU, New Delhi.
M.A. (English), SavitribaiPhule Pune University, Pune.
M.Ed. (Education), Dr. BabasahebAmbedkarMarathwada University, Aurangabad.
Ed., University of Pune, Pune.
B.A. (English, Sociology), Swami RamanandTeerthMarathwadaUniversity, Nanded.
UGC-NET JRF in Education
MAH- SET in Psychology
MAH- SET in English
Areas of Specialization
Teacher Education, Inclusive Education, Special Education, Educational Psychology, Educational Technology,English Education, Counseling Psychology
- Lonkar, Chandrakant&Kuldipake, Sujata. (2021). Changing Roles of Education and Teacher in the COVID-19 Situations to face Globalization. AksharWangmay. ISSN No. 2229-4929. Volume-V, Jan-2021. (pp. 106-109)
- Kuldipake, Sujata&. Lonkar, Chandrakant(2021). Online Mentoring Program for Teacher Educators During and after the COVID-19 Pandemic Situations in India. AksharWangmay. ISSN No. 2229-4929. Volume-IX, Jan-2021. (pp. 46-47)
- Lonkar, Chandrakant.,Kuldipake, Sujata. (2021). Inclusive Education for Dalit, Adivasi and Nomadic Tribes in India: Prospects and Challenges. AIIRJ. Volume VIII, Issue-II. (pp.37-40)
- Lonkar, C. S. (2017). Activity Based Learning Programme for English Speaking Skill Development. Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies. ISSN No. 2278-8808. Volume- 4/35, July-August-2017. (pp.6693-6697).
- Lonkar, C. S. (2017). Activity Based Learning Programme for English Listening Skill Development. Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies. ISSN No. 2278-8808. Volume- 4/31, May-June-2017. (pp.5885-5889).