EXTENSION OF APPOINTMENT NOTICE (Rolling Advertisement) for Teaching positions and for the post of Finance Officer (with some modifications).
- Rolling Advertisement Notice [Click here to download] - (Please download and read the Notice carefully before applying online.)
- General Helpline number: +91 -7797380938 [Mon - Fri ] [09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. IST]
- Technical Helpline number: +91 -8967684511 [Mon - Fri ] [09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. IST]
- Important dates
|Last date for online application submission||10.05.2017(Wednesday)|
|Last date of application fee payment using Online payment method (Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking)||10.05.2017(Wednesday)(midnight)|
|Last date of receipt of hard copies of API related documents for Associate Professor and Professor positions||17.05.2017(Wednesday)|
|Last date of application fee payment using Offline payment method(Bank Challan)||
- Important items required before filling up the online application form
|Sl. no.||Item details.|
|1||Scanned copy of passport size applicant’s photograph
|2||Scanned copy of applicant’s signature in white paper.
|3||Scanned copy of all necessary documents for respective positions.
The name of the scanned document mentioned in above point 1 2 and 3 should not contain any special character.
eg scanned copy of bachelor in science certificate should be name as bsc.pdf and not b.sc.pdf ( special character like "." "_" "/" is not to included in the file name of the scanned document which has to be uploaded in the document).
Applicant should have a computer with stable internet connection while filling up and submitting the online application form in order to ensure that online form submission and the payment process is completed successfully.
Preferred browser: Latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- For post wise criteria, fee and all other important details, please read the Recruitment Notice document available in point 1 above carefully before applying.
- Hard copies of all API related documents for applicable positions should reach by post addressed to The Registrar, Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Samdur, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim, India – 737102 on or before 17.05.2017(Wednesday) for verification of the submitted API scores.
Disclaimer: I have read and understood the Recruitment Notice carefully. I will fill up and submit my Online Application in accordance to the Recruitment Notice.